I’m thrilled to be presenting on May 19 with social media guru Mike Wise at a webinar titled: Marketing & Compliance in a Regulated Environment: “Rules of the Road” for Digital & Social Media.
Anyone who works in insurance or financial services already knows that the rules and regulations seem to get more complex every year. So just what are the rules of the road for using the power of digital (web, email, mobile) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to reach prospects and customers?
Many sales and marketing professionals worry about how to speed up the process of using technology to drive sales without running into compliance nightmares along the way. This free webinar will provide attendees with the “rules of the road” for digital and social media along with practical, actionable best practices.
The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Deb McAlister (me!), co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google, and editor of The Distributed Marketing Blog
- Mike Wise (@MikeWise07) Author & CEO, WebWisedom , Board Member, PIMA(#PIMAAssn) (Check Out Mike’s blog — it’s a great resource for anyone interested in using social media to market and sell almost anything, though he focuses on regulated industries!)
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., CDT
Register now by clicking here.