I started this blog in March, 2011, with good intentions of focusing on that funny place where technology and marketing intersects life. For the most part, I’ve stuck to writing about marketing, legal, and technology subjects and how they affect real human beings.
Four times this year, I went off topic, and posted personal accounts from my own life — and all four of those posts wound up on the list of “most read” posts for the year.
As we all recuperate from the holidays, here’s the list of the blog posts that attracted the most readers, the most reposts and pick-ups by other blogs or journalists, and the most social media buzz.
- Meeting the REAL Santa
- My Walk in Central Park with Joe Frazier
- Who Owns LinkedIn Contacts – Employer or Employee?
- SEO Fairy Tales Without a Happy Ending
- Granny Successfully Fights Porn Download Charge
- 7 Things You Can’t Claim First Amendment Rights to Say
- My Knight In Shining Armor’s Rules for Winning
- How to Find Great (Legal) Photos for Your Blog
- The Ballad of John Lennon and the Copyright Troll
Happy New Year! We’ll be back with new posts around January 4!