Today’s webcast was a success, and I learned a lot from Socialware’s Christie Campbell and LIMRA’s Stephen Selby — as usual.
Here’s a summary of what we covered:
- How the 5W’s of social media evolved & why they’re different than what you learned in college
- Why, who, what, where, when: the 5W’s
- Why? Word of mouse replaced word of mouth
- Social PAIRS
- Who: Talking DIrty
- Digital Influence: Who has it & how do you get it?
- What: Channels shape messages
- Where: Customers choose channels
- More than the “Big 4”
- Private forums that aren’t
- When: Interaction at Internet speed
- Email & Social Media: The new adult homework
- Best times to reach customers by channel
- How marketing automation sets the stage for effective multi-channel marketing
- The 3R’s of the 5W’s: Where compliance meets marketing
- How to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time – without compliance headaches
- Generosity: Social media isn’t about “me”
- Branding has evolved – how & why
- Social media basics: POST
- Moving from social media to social business
- Are you talking at your audience – or with them?
- Why financial advisors are using social media
- Preview of Socialware’s 2011 survey
- Social’s impact on SEO
- The social media lifecycle
- Practical steps to social engagement
- Social business management from Socialware
Sign up here for an invitation to future webinars in this ongoing series.
The recording is now available to view on demand by clicking here.
The presentation, which includes additional details, links, and speaker’s notes, is now available for download by clicking here.