A new study from Georgia Tech says that mash ups, fan fiction and content sharing have created new complexities in copyright that have effectively turned the legal concept of “fair use” on its ear. Research into fan fiction and other types … Continue reading
- The Truth About Teen Suicide
- Movie Premiere: Beyond the Bridge — Grandson’s First “Above the Title” Movie Credit!
- Parents of Child Actors: New Bill in Congress Penalizes Kids & Parents — Call Your Representative NOW!
- Watch the Trailer for My Grandson’s New Anti-Suicide Film Beyond the Bridge
- Basics for Building an Actor’s Social Media Following