Every marketer knows that “viral” is the holy grail for any marketing campaign. We all want to experience the success that comes when a marketing campaign “goes viral”. Think of the Old Spice guy video (24 million views in 36 … Continue reading
- Why I Hate the WordPress “Reblog” Feature (And So Should You)
- Tax Tips for Actors, Artists, Musicians, Clowns, Magicians, Writers & Other Creative Folk
- Is Nine9 the Unagency Trying to Silence Critics?
- Is Working as an Extra Worth It?
- How to Submit a DMCA Notice to Facebook: It’s Not as Easy as Updating Your Status